If you wish to join the efforts of documenting and protecting the Modern Movement architecture at a worldwide scale, you can support Docomomo International in several ways. Since its creation, Docomomo International has experienced a rapid growth, establishing itself as a major player not only in the realm of conservation, but also in the broader field of architectural culture. As a non-profit organization, it is vital the recognition and the help of the community! Participate in the worldwide effort to preserve architecture, urbanism and design of the Modern Movement and join a network of experts working together for this goal, by becoming a Docomomo Member, and benefit from all the advantages that membership includes.
- Memberships are maintained on a calendar year. New members will receive all issues of the Journal for the year in which they join Docomomo International;
- If you want to become a Member of Docomomo, you should first check if there is a chapter in your country in the Chapters page.
- If a Chapter exists, you should proceed to formalize your membership by writing an e-mail to them. Due to administrative reasons, annual memberships should be directly collected by chapters and transferred to Docomomo International secretariat before January 31.
- You can become an International Member, when there is no national or regional chapter in your country.
- In order to become a member by bank transfer, please contact Docomomo International.
- For further information, please contact Docomomo International.
As the Docomomo International headquarters will be transferred to TUDelft, the Netherlands, at the end of this year 2021, Docomomo International, based in Lisbon, will not accept membership renewals for the year 2022. Once the Delft headquarters is organized, they will send information for the membership renewals. So please wait until their contact/information in January 2022.
Membership payments for previous years and 2021 are still being accepted by Docomomo International in Lisbon.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP – 60€
Individual membership is the standard level (benefits include 1 copy of the latest 2 issues of Docomomo Journal, 1 reduced registration on the International Docomomo Conference, 1 personal Docomomo Member Card with discounts accessing places and events all over the world).
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP – 30€
Student membership (undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate). Students receive a 50% discount if a copy of a valid student card is enclosed with their application form (Same benefits as individual).
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP – 300€
Institutional membership is intended for academic and professional institutions (benefits include 3 copies of the 2 issues of the Docomomo Journal, 3 reduced registrations on the International Docomomo Conference, 1 institutional Docomomo Member Card with discounts accessing places and events all over the world).
CORPORATIVE MEMBERSHIP – 1500€
Corporate membership is aimed at practices and industrial companies that wish to sponsor our work (benefits include 4 copies of the latest 2 issues of the Docomomo Journal, 5 free registrations on the International Docomomo Conference, 1 corporative Docomomo Member Card with discounts accessing places and events all over the world).